There are a lot of possibilities for gaining weight and never get rid of it again. You can do it the naughty style, by stuffing yourself with fries, chips and coke or you do it the vegan way: eating healthy and very fatty stuff at one time. Raw cheesecakes and desserts are incredibly delicious, easy to make and fatty as hell. ;-)
I love to experiment with various ingredients and explore new flavors.
After introducing you to the grandiose raw raspberry cheesecake and the apple walnut cheesecake with the most delicious caramel topping, I proudly present a new recipe with avocados and limes today.
Ingredients for the Avocado Lime – Mini Cheesecakes
1 cup dates
1 cup almonds
½ cup walnuts
1 pinch of salt
1 pinch of vanilla
2 tablespoons water
3 ripe avocados
1 ½ cups cashews
juice and zest of 3 limes
3 tablespoons lecithin
6 tablespoons agave syrup
5 tablespoons coconut oil
1. Blend almonds, walnuts and dates. Add vanilla, salt and water and pulse again.
2. Press the mixture into a silicone muffin pan
3. Cut and pit the avocados and blend all the ingredients for the filling until you get a super smooth mixture.
4. Pour the filling onto the base.
5. Place the muffin pan with your mini cakes in the fridge for a few hours until it sets.
6. Decorate and serve your mini cakes and enjoy!